Here's our HOT product, lets us appreciate it!
HTML 5 GAMES
Browser games are, in the vast majority, developed using Flash technology, however more and more often we come across HTML5 productions.
The reasons why are game creators so willing to sacrifice Flash for HTML5 is becasuse HTML5 is not a programming language,but rather it delivers APIs for new solutions like Canvas, WebGL or WebAudio, which are responsible for crucial components within game creation allowing them to run in the browser.The game's foundation is Canvas therefore thanks to WebGL, Canvas allows us to draw graphics that are hardware accelerated by GPU. Furthermore, WebGL that is based on OpenGL ES 2.0 providing two and three dimensional graphics interfaces. Thanks to all those possibilities, HTML5 games can be very efficient, playable, and at the same time, really impressive.
Benefits with using HTML 5 for game creation:
- works directly in browser without any additional plugins
- one code base allows running games on any device that supports HTML5
- allows creating games for both mobile devices and PCs
- vast, dynamically expanding society
- game doesn’t have to be installed on device
- provides possibility to create multiplayer games using, for example, WebSockets technology for client-server communication
An animation is the illusion of movement created by showing a series of still pictures in rapid succession.
In the world of computers, graphic software used to create this effect. Simple animation may be as basic as an animated gif file like the image shown on this page. A more complex animation could be of a human or alien face in a computer software game or animation of a space battle in a movie. Broadly divided,animation is of three types which is cel, stop and computer. The traditional method of animation is cel animation. Besides,the stop motion technique is something which early filmmakers creating special effects films used. The most recently and now, most popular form of animation is computer animation.
A web application is a computer program that utilizes web browsers and web technology to perform tasks over the internet.
Benefits of a Web Application
- Web applications run on multiple platforms regardless of OS or device as long as the browser is compatible
- They reduce software piracy in subscription-based web applications
- They are not installed on the hard drive, thus eliminating space limitations
- They reduce costs for both the business and end user as there is less support and maintenance required by the business and lower requirements for the end user’s computer
- All users access the same version, eliminating any compatibility issues